Ashraf Shaikh
Ebook | Anglais | Murder Of My Mysterious Wife
2,49 €
+ 2 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

<p><br>This <strong>deadly, riveting, original, suspenseful, terrifying, dark, and shocking series</strong> which is a <em>non-stop thrill ride, <strong>Murder of My Mysterious Wife </strong></em>is back with:- <u><em><strong>Zwischenzug</strong></em></u>.&nbsp;</p><p>With <em>an odd assortment of mystery and crime, a pacy, brutal, compelling, gripping, suspenseful crime and murder thriller</em>, with <u>a twist, you won't see coming, will keep you to edge-of-the-seat.&nbsp;</u></p><p>It will <strong><em>keep you guessing to the last shocking page.&nbsp;</em></strong></p><p>Where the headstrong protagonist, Imraan Fazlani, a scandalous writer, is the hostage of the <em><strong>brilliant, shocking, and creepy</strong></em> Boss, to run a heist to Blackburn's shipment in Mumbai. He also learns <em><strong>t<strong>h</strong>e dark secrets and the hidden, often devastating truth</strong></em>, from Ibad, about Anthony, he realizes<em> a terrible injustice don</em>e to him.&nbsp;</p><p><strong>Evolving into an addictive and angst-central monster</strong>, Imraan now has a new goal, to hunt Anthony and kill him, that is the main way he can find his wife.</p><p><br></p><p>Previous in this Series :-&nbsp;</p><p><u><em><strong>Alekhine's gun</strong></em></u></p><p><u><em><strong>Maróczy Bind</strong></em></u></p><p><u><em><strong>The Italian Game</strong></em></u></p><p><u><em><strong>Giuoco Pianissimo</strong></em></u></p>

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
22-06-20