A Missionary, A Survivor, And A Dead Man EBOOK

Sharon Forester
Ebook | Anglais
0,99 €
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

A woman tells a wandering missionary a tale from her past when a storm confines them in her house. Yearning to make amends with the deceased, they perform a seance. An ordeal arises when the troubled soul rejects her apology. A Missionary, A Survival, And A Dead Man is a short story from the collection book "When Life Strikes Midnight." Check it out so you can read the rest of my stories!

In more detail: When a missionary knocks on the door of a young woman's house and ends up stuck inside due to a powerful storm, the two decide to get to know each other. The conversation leads the young woman to reveal a guilty event from her past regarding the death of a little boy. With the help of the missionary's evocation, the young woman is determined to apologize to the tortured soul for her wrongdoing that cost him his life. However, after performing a seance to contact him, things don't turn out the way the two expected.

About The Author

I spend most of my time reading, writing, or creating art. When I am not doing any of those things, I am listening to music or obsessively binge-watching animated shows and movies. I always have my head in the clouds, daydreaming of all sorts of ridiculously divine things that transport me away from the real world, and I love moving through life that way. I live happily somewhere on planet Earth.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
12-07-23
Format: