An Incoming Invasion EBOOK

Sharon Forester
Ebook | Anglais
0,99 €
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

An extraterrestrial who disapproves of malicious behavior lands on a random woman's backyard to warn her people of an invasion that's secretly taking motion on planet Earth. An Incoming Invasion! is a short story from the collection book "When Life Strikes Midnight." Check it out so you can read the rest of my stories in that collection!

In more detail: Meet Sonas, a noble extraterrestrial who holds disapproves of malice. Following protocols, he lands in a random backyard on planet Earth. Sonas takes it upon himself to confide in Sierra, the onwer of the backyard, about the hidden invasion brewing within his own race. He implores Sierra to join forces in preventing a cataclysmic disaster that could claim the lives of billions. With Sierra's magical abilities and Sonas' profound connection to his people, the unlikely duo embarks on a race against time to stop the impending terror where they discover the motive behind the invasion.

About The Author

I spend most of my time reading, writing, or creating art. When I am not doing any of those things, I am listening to music or obsessively binge-watching animated shows and movies. I always have my head in the clouds, daydreaming of all sorts of ridiculously divine things that transport me away from the real world, and I love moving through life that way. I live happily somewhere on planet Earth.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
12-07-23
Format: