Brian Yansky
Ebook | Anglais
2,99 €
+ 2 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

"There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are." ― W. Somerset Maugham. Until now. Here they are…1. Learn to use informed intuition. 2. Learn the foundation skills. 3. Never give up. Keep writing and don't listen to the voices that tell you not to, especially that one inside you.

I've published eight novels, five traditionally and  three self-published, and over a dozen stories. Most of these have been speculative fiction. I taught creative writing at the college level for about a decade. I've got a lot of ideas about how to write novels and how to help beginning writers and even more seasoned ones write them. I'd like to help you along your writer road if I can.

Be The Dog has over a hundred mini-lessons on the art and craft of novel writing (along with bits of inspiration because writing is tough and we all need a little encouragement). The lessons are organized by what I think of as foundation skills. If you can learn how to create characters readers care about and believe, how to plot and structure your story, how to use language so it makes readers feel what you want them to feel, and how to build a compelling setting, you will have the core skills to write what you want to write in any genre. Add to this strategies for developing informed intuition and a bit of faith and cheeky confidence and you're on your way.  I'm most definitely a road less travelled kind of guy (who happens to love dogs). My  guide is a road less travelled guide. All journeys begin with a first step. Download now and start reading your way to writing.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
30-11-21
Format: