6,49 €
+ 6 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

Duty. Honor. Country.

Love. Romance. Passion.

Where can you find a bunch of hot guys all living in one stone-gray fortress on the Hudson River?
The United States Military Academy at West Point.
Three steamy, happy ever after stories of love in uniform.

THE MUSTANG

Lark

I'm not interested in fairy tales or in finding some elusive prince charming to solve all of my problems.

Until I meet him in the bar where I work. One night of fun somehow begins to mean more, and it scares the crap out of me.

Nolan

The Army started as an escape, but it's become my passion--and it's one that doesn't have space for anything--or anyone--else.

Until I meet her at my buddy's bachelor party. I think I'm indulging in one meaningless night, but I can't stop thinking about her. Remembering her. Wanting her.

THE ROTORHEAD

Addison

Thanks to some of my, uh, 'life choices', I'm living with my dad at West Point--and everyone knows me as the commandant's wild daughter. I hate it.

Until I meet him one night at a party off-post. Sure, he's a little too straight and serious for me, but still . . . he might be the one addiction that I can't quit.

Sawyer

When the commandant asks me to keep my eye on his out-of-control daughter, I agree to do it. I'll do anything to keep advancing my career.

Until I meet her. Running into her at that party isn't as random as she thinks, but pretty soon, I find it hard to remember the real reason I'm spending time with her . . . I just know I can't stop.

THE SHAVETAIL

Paige

I haven't given my best bud Wyatt even a hint about my true feelings.

Until the day he asked me to be his pretend girlfriend. Now that he needs me, I finally have the chance I've been longing for--to show him how perfect we can be together.

Wyatt

When my fiancée dumped me, I thought I'd lost everything. I didn't know how to go on.

Until the day I panicked and asked my friend to be my fake girlfriend. She saved my ass, and now I find myself looking for reasons to keep her close . . . because it turns out I don't want to let her go.

Plus a BONUS story exclusively included!

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
26-09-21