+ 22 points
Date de disponibilité inconnue
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

Change Your Posture! Change Your LIFE! Affirmation Journal Vol. 5: Diligence

If you've ever wondered why your daily recitations seemed grossly ineffective, look no further--your solution is HERE!

This is no ordinary book of affirmations! Change Your Posture! Change Your LIFE! Affirmation Journals quickly facilitate formidable transition toward betterment by adding interactive tasks and journal prompts into the coaching process. Purpose-driven readers become impactful change agents in their own lives through daily application of this intuitive life guide!

Diligence is our topic for this volume. This month, we learn about practices that keep us on track toward our goals. Through diligence, we commit not only to our goals, but we also commit to ourselves!​

​​​​​​DILIGENCE AFFIRMATION (Repeat this aloud)
Diligence is zeal and my personal integrity to be persistent! It is decisive effort and work ethic that protects me against laziness. Diligence is maintaining my personal convictions at all times.

For more on DILIGENCE, buy the book!

A Note From the Author:

Hello Hello!!!

Thus far, we have traversed our #PostureChangers path gracefully, yet... diligence is one concept that is not often arrived at in grace. Diligence hurts. It does. However, on the other side of such noted perseverance one arrives at a level of peace not otherwise gained.

The pride of completion is multiplied after experiences that could have moved you to quit. This diligence journal will be a great fit for your journey of focus and commitment. As you try to press your way to goal attainment, be encouraged. Don't let the hard hits of life unravel you. You are built TOUGH! You are built to be STRONG! You ARE destined for GREATNESS! And don't you forget it!

Don't forget that self-help starts with self. As you successfully progress through life--and most especially through diligence--you will be required to connect with self in ways you could have never imagined. Stay faithful to your individual commitments and learn to boldly prioritize yourself because if you cannot be diligent with YOU, you can hardly be diligent in other areas.

Please stay connected with me and share your progress. I'd LOVE to hear of your hopes, helps and your hiccups along the way, so keep me posted!!!

Best wishes on your journey toward SUCCESS!
-- Coach D!

How to Get the MOST Out of This Journal...

• Read. Write. Reflect.
  • Cry ...if you need to...
  • Phone a friend and let's get major WORK done in our lives with these journals!!!

Take the time that you need to be the friend YOU need. Do it for YOU! Don't wait around for another! This is the season to take over your life and take control of your thoughts through affirmation!

• There are thought bubbles included throughout the book so you can share your own thoughts and reflections.
  • There are boxes included for you to doodle OR maybe you use them as spaces to ask questions of yourself... that's up to you!

No matter what you use each space for, be sure that you are authentic! This is your time and this is your space to be the YOU that YOU need for YOU! Do it now. Show YOURSELF what YOU are made of...

Change Your Posture! Change Your LIFE!

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais
Collection :
Tome:
n° 5