20,95 €
+ 41 points
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

If you love erotica-series like 50 Shades of Grey (E.L. James), Bared to you (Sylvia Day), Sinners on Tour (Olivia Cunning) or Fade into You (Kate Dawes) you'll love adult-romance Close Up and Personal...

Actress and director. The stage is set for passion...

Drama-school graduate Isabella Green wants to be a script-writer. But when she meets famous director James Berkeley, she's tempted into the glamorous world of acting.

Behind the camera, the mysterious Berkeley commands discipline at all times. But Isabella soon discovers his dominant male tendencies also extend into the dressing room.

Suddenly Isabella is discovering a side of herself she never knew existed. But she is also learning more about the alluring James Berkeley. Is his desperate past something she can help heal? Or will the flames of passion consume them both when the cameras start rolling?

Lights, camera, action...

"Close-Up and Personal takes books like Bared to You to another level. Get ready for a sizzling new romance with celebrity." Book Group eBooks

LOOK INSIDE this book to see why readers are loving this actress and director adult romance.

Other books like Close Up and Personal:

* Bared to You, Sylvia Day
* Hot Ticket (Sinners on Tour), Olivia Cunning
* The Ivy Lessons, J Lerman
* Fade Into Me, Kate Dawes
* Forty Shades of Pearl, Arianne Richmonde

What readers are saying about Close Up and Personal

"If you love erotica series then this book delivers on every level. Gripping story, characters to get into bed with, and hot, hot scenes. I give it five stars."
S. Parker

"I was so sad to finish reading about Isabella and James. Thankfully there's two more books to enjoy before the trilogy ends."
Emma Grey

"I love books like Bared To You and books like 50 Shades of Grey. This has so much more to it than many adult romance out there. I was swept into the glamorous London acting scene and I didn't want to leave."
Ms L Emmett

About the Author

JS Taylor is a best-selling cross-category author. She teams fiction writing with a successful and award-winning journalism career, working for The Times and The Mirror in London, UK.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais
Collection :
Tome:
n° 1

Caractéristiques