24,45 €
+ 48 points
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

My name is Chloe Carmichael. I'm seventeen years old and, I'm possessed.

My possessor has a name: Amanda-the-Terrible. She's conniving and manipulative. Our greatest enemy, The ENO, has recruited her to do his evil bidding. Worst, she's keeping secrets from everyone else, including Chris. Sharing a body is one thing but, she thinks Chris belongs to her, too.

I loathe her.

When the ENO offers to answer pressing questions about our past, I reluctantly agree with the arrangement. Though he's evil personified, Amanda keeps having random bouts of emotional outbursts with him. Those feelings should be reserved for our time with Chris. I would smack her if it wouldn't hurt me, too.

The ENO wants us to find four people who are super, like the rest of us. He promises he's not the greatest threat to our safety and, if we don't locate these people, all hell will be unleashed. It's not going to be him that does the dirty work, though.

Chloe-the-Ill-Prepared has no clue what's coming for her, but I do. I've been a dreadful person. I'm over it...but old habits are hard to break. More than anything, I have a problem trying to please the wrong people. It's hard when you love them so much.

When love comes with the destruction of an entire civilization, one must question if that love is worth it. I teeter precariously from one side to the other. And that might just make me terrible after all.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais
Collection :
Tome:
n° 2

Caractéristiques