16,45 €
+ 32 points
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

What if the heart was more than just an organ that pumps blood? What if it could bring you joy, happiness, money, or better relationships?

Ancient civilizations believed that the heart was the seat of our soul. It didn't just enable us to give and receive love. It was the source of our creative powers and intuition. Scientists are now finding that the heart is actually a second "brain" that sends messages to every cell of the body and may hold the key to true inner healing.

The 14 authors of this book share their stories of struggle and challenge and the gifts that helped them triumph and follow their dreams. These "ordinary" women serve as extraordinary examples of what is possible for us all.

Now is the time to pay attention. You can choose a new direction. Your inner compass has been guiding you your whole life. All it takes is F.A.I.T.H. - Finding Answers in the Heart.

Join the following authors on their journeys: Sheri Bagwell, Tammy Billups, Paula Flint, Julie Flippin, Betty Humphrey Fowler, Colleen Humphries, Nanette Littlestone, Ricia L. Maxie, Michelle Mechem, Linda Minnick, Laina Orlando, Bonnie Salamon, Randi Shapiro, and Mindy Strich.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :