Ebook | Anglais | Rimduum
3,99 €
+ 3 points
Format
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

Clayson Spangler navigates the wreckage of a strange underground world threatened by nuclear magic and his family's secrets.

I turned fourteen a couple of days ago—maybe. Dad keeps the exact date under a mountain of secrets.

On a tranquil evening in the Appalachians, my solitary life crashes into Dad's impossible past: a kingdom under the Rocky Mountains; his wife enchanted to forget her own son; strange metal objects filled with magic; and Dad's most dangerous secret—mithrium—a metal strong enough to level cities.

Now, Dad is on the run, Mom is on trial for treason, and I'm ordered to hide in the last remaining safehold—Tungsten City. To stay out of danger, I'll need help from my new mentor, Rugnus, a master of the elements, and Andalynn, the sister Dad kept hidden from me.

After years of secrets, I won't stand by as a world of enemies—both known and unknown—threatens to eradicate my family and ignite a war between the last two cities deep under the Rockies in the Kingdom of Rimduum.

Don't let this shimmering world of neon stay only in your dreams. Order now to enter this immersive world!

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
26-07-21