+ 64 points
Livraison 1 à 2 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

Have you ever asked yourself these questions:

"Why are bad things happening to me? Where are you God when I really need you? Why me, Lord?"

If you continue reading you'll realize what I eventually realized: Those are the wrong questions.

This is the right question: When bad things do occur, what is your purpose, God?

God Nods on His Story About Me describes how I gradually asked the right question and realized God's answer: God orchestrated the "good, bad, and ugly" experiences in my life to accomplish His purpose for me: "We know that God causes all things to work together for the good of those who love Him and are called to His purpose." (Romans 8:28)

My experiences over eight decades can benefit you - if you're still answering any of these questions:

• Are you experiencing true happiness from "Self-centered pursuits"? Are you struggling with "giving up your lifestyle"?
  • What have you Learned - which has to be Unlearned - in order to Relearn?
  • What spiritual insights have you gained from hard lessons learned? Are making painful discoveries from trial-and-error?
  • Do you understand what it means to Become a Born Again Christian?
  • Do you understand all the free gifts you receive when you Become Born Again?
  • Do you think you can Be or Behave "good enough" to merit Becoming a Christian?
  • Do you have intellectual faith to support a saving faith in Jesus? Or, do you have blind faith?
  • Have you accepted what Jesus proclaimed? "I am the Way and the Truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6)
  • Do you know with certainty that there is no alternative to Jesus - like the apostle Peter proclaims: "Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life. We have come to believe and to know that you are the Holy One of God." (John 6:68-69)

God orchestrated His Story About Me so that I can now Teach you

what I've learned and unlearned and relearned over eight decades.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
24-09-22