Julie Warner
Ebook | Anglais
4,99 €
+ 4 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

A practical, easy to follow D.I.Y. guide to planning your trip with children. 175 pages that show you step by step how to take the mystery out of

D.I.Y. holidays on a budget through Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos.

This book is for people who love to travel and need direction on how to research it, plan it, book it and make a real success of a D.I.Y. holiday with their family!

Written by Julie Warner, a travel planning expert who has personally travelled to over 90 countries with her husband and taken their 10 and 8 year old children to 28 and 25 countries respectively.

Book Excerpts:

"The idea behind this book came from the number of people who express surprise over our holiday choices given that we have two young children. People who have children, and those who don't alike, are always intrigued with our travel plans. Even if they were used to travelling overseas prior to having children, most people say that they could not contemplate taking their younger children with them – unless it's to a family-oriented resort destination with a "kids club"."

"In this book, I aim to provide useful information for planning an overseas trip with children, with practical advice on what you can achieve with the kids, without needing to take out a
second mortgage. My hope is that it may just inspire other families to take a chance on a different style of holiday when they next venture away – and to discover that it can be fun!"

Hotels: "The accommodation side of our trips is one area that we save substantial amounts of money. This is the part of any trip that can really put a big dent in to your overall budget and with some careful research substantive savings can be made."

Packing, What to Take?: "What to take and how much of everything do you pack? I personally hate the washing aspect of being on the road for a number of weeks so I tend to take quite a lot of clothes for everyone to limit the number of times we need to think about doing laundry. In saying that, we usually only travel with one large suitcase, a smaller wheelie bag for shoes and toiletries, the kids small wheelie back pack for toys and our day pack (backpack)."

"My hope is to inspire others to take the plunge, pack those bags and take their families on a trip that they may have thought was too difficult to contemplate or not suitable with
children. If you do make the effort, I am sure the benefits will far outweigh any minor stumbling blocks you may encounter along the way.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
26-04-12
Format: