Ali Winters
Ebook | Anglais
3,99 €
+ 3 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

You'd think with a few years as a vampire bounty hunter under my belt, I wouldn't be squeamish when forced to stake a bounty. Don't get me wrong—I won't hesitate when necessary. It's what happens after that gets to me.

After staking my latest case, all I want is a quick drink and to get out of the sweltering summer heat and enjoy a quiet weekend. Except, after a strong mixed drink has me making questionable decisions.

Like accepting a job to retrieve a family heirloom for the handsome vampire who owns Noctis—a popular nightclub in New Los Angeles.
It doesn't take long to realize that there's more to him than I first thought, and he's a bit of a cinnamon roll.

What started as a simple retrieval job soon becomes deadly.

The secret surrounding the ring is one many would kill to possess. I could end up losing my job or my life. It's a risk I'm willing to take because if the ring ends up in the wrong hands, there's no telling what consequences it might have for the world.

<b>This is a stand-alone, cute, paranormal romance set in an alternate universe.</b>

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
20-06-22
Format: