203,45 €
+ 406 points
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

One of the most devastating armed conflicts in history, World War I completely transformed the social and political landscape of the world in four short years. It also marked the appearance of the new modern lifestyle, one that always contained the grim prospect of the possible recurrence of war. Ian V. Hogg's Historical Dictionary of World War I provides a dual approach to the study of this historically significant event. The dictionary has a broad reach, containing brief biographies of commanders and diplomatic leaders, as well as casualty statistics and descriptions of geographical locations. Each entry gives a basic overview of crucial information. It also includes maps and chronologies that provide a visual perspective on the breadth of World War I, and how it truly encompassed, and transformed the entire world.

Hogg's approach balances contemporary needs for contextualization with precise historical details that gives readers information to supplement their knowledge of the war. Also included is a bibliography, which allows the reader to access other sources of information for further details about World War I. With photographs.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais
Collection :
Tome:
n° 3

Caractéristiques