Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

I Face Forward:
poetry of self-motivation
in the face of ordeal
moving on to surviving and thriving

"It is a delight to go through and understand the poems gather in this simply splendid book, I Face Forward. It is as if a gigantic Phoenix bird arisen from its own ashes as rejoices life again. I Face Forward is an inspirational book and contributes to mitigate some of the hidden, almost forgotten trauma events that are so ubiquitous prevalent in our daily lives. The poems are poignant and curious that you cannot wait to read the next one."

Dr. Cristian Mateescu, MD Psychiatrist
Associate Psychiatry Professor

A collection of poems on ordeal, survival and thriving, the three stages of life journey. It acknowledges the suffering, bringing insight for understanding one can recover from trauma and can turn life back to the thriving stage. No one should be stagnated in the traumatic stage of the life journey. Everyone has the strengths to survive and to thrive again. There are ways to recover in life once one takes on the courage to face the traumatic experience with the support out there and most of all with the self-respectful love, the acceptance of the existence of the painful emotions and to allow the self to go on a constructive direction to fill up with what allow you return to the thriving stage of life. This poetry book acknowledges the pain, the courage and the pathway to a life of motivation, hope and love all over again.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
16-04-21