Ebook | Anglais | Rimduum
4,99 €
+ 4 points
Format
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

The fate of RIMDUUM balances on the edge of a knife.

It's been a long winter. After months of searching for a solution to my curse, I still can't sleep in the Loamin world. I'm burdened with a single reoccurring dream—a snapshot from my grandfather's memories fixated on a dark and haunting mineshaft.

Meanwhile, Rugnus and Andalynn are preoccupied, working feverishly, night and day, to prepare for the StoneYoke Festival. For the first time in centuries, the citizens of Whurrimduum and Tungsten City will gather for an unprecedented celebration of unity.

But as Andalynn begins the opening ceremony, terror strikes the central amphitheater. Unable to budge or access bluelink, millions of Loamin watch horrified as the very preparations for the festival turn against them.

When the dust settles, the council's suspicion falls on me. They enlist a clever and beautiful paladin to investigate the origin of the attack. Despite the risk, I'm drawn to the paladin's intelligence and mystery. As we search to uncover the real threat, I'll need to keep my friends and family close, as well as a good shield. Mortal danger is only a dungeon away.

Don't wait to read this page-turning second installment in the RIMDUUM universe.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
17-05-22