•  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous
  1. Accueil
  2. Livres
  3. Vie pratique
  4. Art & Culture
  5. Arts plastiques & Peinture
  6. Peinture
  7. Peinture & Tableaux
  8. Joan Miro: I Work Like a Gardener (Interview with Joan Miro on His Creative Process)

Joan Miro: I Work Like a Gardener (Interview with Joan Miro on His Creative Process)

I Work Like a Gardener

Joan Miro
Livre relié | Anglais
22,45 €
+ 44 points
Date de disponibilité inconnue
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

In 1958, artist Joan Miró and critic Yvon Taillandier sat down for an in-depth discussion on Miró's life and work. Their conversation, one of the most illuminating and insightful looks into Miró's philosophy and creative process, was first published in a limited edition of seventy five copies in 1964. Though long out of print, this bilingual treasure, in the words of Maria Popova, remains the most direct and comprehensive record of Miró's ideas on art. This beautiful new edition presents an updated English translation of Miró's invaluable text in an elegant and striking package. In addition to Taillandier's original foreword, a new preface by preeminent Miró scholar Robert Lubar provides wider context and insight. An appendix includes the original French text in its entirety. Joan Miró I Work Like a Gardener brings to life the words and work of one of the most beloved and influential artists of the twentieth century.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
10-10-17