24,95 €
+ 49 points
Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

The New York Times bestselling author and athlete challenges young Christians to find their mission and pursue a bold, bright, fulfilling life.

Do you struggle with self-defeating thoughts? I'm too young. I'm not good at anything. Remember that dumb mistake I made last week? My life doesn't matter.

If so, you're not alone. The Enemy wants you to believe you're here by accident or have nothing to offer. But that's a lie.

God has a special plan and purpose for your life. Through your interests, talents, and faith, you can make a positive difference in the world right where you are...right now!

Part of the fun is discovering your mission-driven superpowers. While you can't fix every problem, God can. With His help, you can bring light to a world that has grown dark and cold.

Having a clear impression of your unique, God-given significance provides a sense of purpose that turns an ordinary life into an extraordinary one.

So let's get started! It's never too early to step into your mission-possible life.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
07-03-23