34,95 €
+ 69 points
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

My Life with Luther: A Glimpse of a Legendary American Broadcaster is an intimate and fascinating look into the life and career of one of radio's greatest icons, Luther Masingill. Luther Masingill was the legendary morning radio host of WDEF in Chattanooga, Tennessee. A radio personality since he was a teenager, he occupied the same time slot since the station's creation in 1941 and has a lifetime of stories and experiences. Told through the eyes of long time co-host James Howard, this book tells the story of one of the original legends of radio through interviews, experiences, stories, and first-person accounts. James Howard has partnered with friend and writer/photographer Holly Abernathy (who also worked with Masingill) to create My Life with Luther: A Glimpse of a Legendary American Broadcaster. Geared toward broadcast enthusiasts and up-and-comers, the book is unique in its wide appeal to anyone who has experienced the joy that is broadcasting and Masingill. Whether it's native Tennessean listeners, broadcast students, or everyday enthusiasts, this book is a must read for anyone with even a passing interest in the broadcast industry. My Life with Luther: A Glimpse of a Legendary American Broadcaster tells Luther's story through the eyes of his co-host, James Howard, allowing an intimate look into the minds of both broadcasters. As an authoritative compilation consisting of over 180 images, the book possesses longevity that will ensure its place in the history of broadcasting. A vital piece of radio history, this story is a must read for anyone with a passion for broadcasting.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
14-02-13