Ebook | Anglais
7,99 €
+ 7 points
Format
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

When you read about what I got up to I know you'll probably think I got what I deserved. You're right—I totally agree. Many of you won't like me no doubt and that's ok—I understand, I really do. I'm not all bad, though.

I left the Isle of Skye in the early eighties to start my nursing course in Edinburgh and it's fair to say that I embraced the Capital City's temptations with arms wide open. When I moved into a shared flat I met Bill, a musician, and got involved with his band Low Down - you know, helping them out, doing a bit of driving and humping gear - it was great fun. Low Down was truly phenomenal. Man, I totally loved their music.

We took drugs, I mean, I took drugs. Nothing heavy like, just recreational and I met a lot of girls who I didn't treat right and I'm not proud of my behaviour—that's the truth. Look, nursing was a female-dominated profession and male nurses were thin on the ground - the opportunities for getting up to mischief were many. I worked hard and played harder.

A lot of stuff I regret now. Especially what I did to Lisa – and others.

Anyway it couldn't last, could it? They way I was living – something had to give. And it did.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
04-08-22
Format: