+ 23 points
Format
Livraison sous 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

"Vibrant illustrations and snappy writing come together to make this children's book a ton of fun to read. Parents will love the message, and kids will love the lyrical rhymes that keep things rolling to the end." --Ben Haskett, Manhattan Book Review

★★★★★ "Author Michael A. Brown adds another beautiful book to his What I Tell Myself series that helps kids understand that mistakes are normal and, while it's okay to aspire to be like others, everyone is different and take different paths in life. The art in this book, like in many of Michael Brown's books, is vivid, cute, and emotive. This story is reminiscent of Thomas The Train, but readers will enjoy the modern suburban feel in this story. The story is easy to read, with rhymes throughout, ensuring that new readers will easily be able to follow along and build their vocabulary. Stay on Track! is a fun children's picture book that conveys a valuable life lesson." - Literary Titan

★★★★★ "Stay on Track! is a colorful book that, like all the best children's books, not only tells a story but teaches its readers a valuable lesson. For this precious message, I recommend Stay on Track! to every kid between the ages of five and eight and also their parents. This book is a source of inspiration for adults and children alike." Astrid Iustulin for Readers' Favorite

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
14-05-21