25,95 €
+ 51 points
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

Marty Schupak has taken his 25-years coaching experience and put together 110 battle tested t-ball drills. The book describes simplified practice philosophies that will help t-ball coaches organize their practices to put their players in the best position to succeed. The book is divided into different sections by skill set including: Throwing, Catching, Fielding, Hitting, Fun Games and Advanced Drills. There are multiple sample practices that will cover a complete t-ball season and will give players valuable repetitions in the different t-ball skills. The drills are organized in such a way that parents can do them at home with their own kids.Your son, daughter, and team will improve and have more fun in t-ball after you read this book. I guarantee it! Even if you only use a few of the drills listed, I promise to get your creative juices flowing and put you in a position to invent your own drills. I have taken everything I learned from coaching youth sports for 25 years and combined all the fun drills and the type of practices that will keep your t-ball players coming back for more. You will get better results if you include my youth coaching philosophy as part of your repertoire as not just a coach, but as a parent who strives to expose your own kids to the best options for putting them in a position to succeed!

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
19-01-20