12,45 €
+ 24 points
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

"The back door slammed shut again and footsteps once more thudded across the floor. I braced myself, but the shots I expected were not fired. Dear God, I found myself praying silently, I don't want to die now and I don't want to kill this man. It had been a long time since I prayed." In this prequel to the popular Shiloh Tempest series, a retired and resigned Tempest is called back to duty as a consultant on an unsolved murder. A new job, a new team, a new lease on life... but crime never changes, and this time the killer may be closer than Tempest could ever imagine. "When you want to read a police procedural that sounds authentic because the author knows what he's talking about, I'd suggest David Hunter's Tempest at the Helm. He's a decorated former police officer who brings his experience to his writing.... For those of us who enjoy following the police step-by-step in their investigation while getting to know the main characters, David Hunter's Tempest at the Helm is a welcome treat." - Leisa's Book Critiques

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
15-11-14