10,55 €
+ 21 points
Livraison 1 à 2 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

Apartments are a big business today. And these apartments can be modern buildings with technology to serve all your needs. And providing convenience for your fast lifestyle. There are many different types of apartments that are based on income and location. But for people starting out looking for their apartment this can be a daunting task. So, in this book I give a helpful guild to help you in this process. As I talk about looking for your apartment with helpful suggestions. Along with other topics related to apartment living. When starting out most people don't know what to expect. And they may feel that there is not much help for questions that y may have. And this guild book gives a good perspective when it comes to apartment living. Covering a lot of subjects helping to make your life a little easier. And avoiding a costly mistake. This book is for everyone who lives in apartments and it does not matter if your new or weather you lived in apartments for years. I think you will learn some new stuff and find this book interesting.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
31-08-22