•  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous

The Cleaner EBOOK

The most addictive, page-turning new thriller of 2025

Mary Watson
Ebook | Anglais
10,99 €
+ 10 points

Description

'The Cleaner is a masterclass in tension. Plotted like an intricate spider's web, I was glued to the page for the entirety.' - Jennie Godfrey, Sunday Times bestselling author of The List of Suspicious Things

'Beautiful, dark, visceral, truly spellbinding.' - Andrea Mara, Sunday Times No. 1 bestselling author

The Cleaner is a richly textured thriller that veritably hums with menace. Taut, twisty and beautifully atmospheric, it pairs a gripping plot with dark, intricate themes. -
Kia Abdullah, author of Waterstones Thriller of the Month Those People Next Door

'In The Cleaner, Mary Watson creates an immersive, twisty, character-driven web of family secrets and lies that builds to an ending you won't see coming.' -
Fiona McPhillips, author of When We Were Silent

'Dripping in atmosphere, this tale of revenge is edgy and immersive, laying bare the fractures within a picture-perfect household with a scalpel-like precision.’ - Louise Mumford, author of The Hotel

It's not dust she's looking for.
It's dirt.

Esmie is supposed to be invisible. Just a cleaner with a foreign accent that no one quite has time to place. Her uniform of leggings and a duster allows her to explore the homes of the wealthy, unseen; an outsider creeping around the edges of privilege.

But as she sweeps through the exclusive Woodlands gated neighbourhood, cleaning is the last thing on her mind. Treading silently over the polished wooden floorboards and cloud-soft carpets, Esmie gathers up the mess of broken marriages, quiet deceptions and careless failures. She tucks away their fragments, keeping them safe. For now.

Because one of the residents took from her the person she loves most. She’s not here to clean; she’s here for revenge – and she’ll get it using the weapons her employers unwittingly handed her along with the keys to their homes: their own secrets…

This beautifully sinister, propulsive page-turner that explores themes of identity and privilege is perfect for fans of Harriet Tyce and Lisa Jewell.

Readers love The Cleaner!

'I could not put this one down, it had me consumed... If you love domestic thrillers then this one needs to be on your radar in 2025!!' ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

'An outstanding adult novel debut... dark and atmospheric' ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

'Excellent' ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

'This is a powerful and intriguing novel, which really does keep the reader guessing until the very end.' ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

'This book was brilliant, I could not put it down and read it in one sitting.' ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
15-01-25
Format: