26,95 €
+ 53 points
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

He's tall, dark, and built. The kind of man whose abs have abs. And I only want one thing from him-to forget the last twenty-four hours. Forever.

It was supposed to be the best day of my life. The sun was shining. The church was packed. I was dressed in white and ready to marry my steady-as-a-rock fiancé.

There was just one big, fat problem-he didn't show up.So I did the only thing a girl can do under the circumstances-escape to the Caribbean for our honeymoon.

Alone.

Enter Harrison Banks.

Somehow he brings out a side of me I didn't know existed-a carefree adrenaline junkie. After a few days together, Harrison's got me wondering if the life I always wanted was meant for some other girl.

I should go back to my safe, comfortable life, right?

That would be the sensible thing to do.

I can't risk everything to live out some tropical fantasy with a guy I've just met, even if he is the only man who's ever made me feel truly alive...

The Honeymooner is a laugh-out-loud, opposites attract romance about a heroine who's used to staying inside her comfort zone and a hero who knows exactly how hard to push. It'll have you laughing, swooning, and sipping fruity blender drinks.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais
Collection :
Tome:
n° 1

Caractéristiques