41,45 €
+ 82 points
Livraison 1 à 2 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

Learner-centered instruction helps build dynamic classrooms in which the student takes ownership of the content and determines ways that it may be useful to him. Such instruction also encourages the student to build the relationships that will allow learning to endure beyond the training event. Here are a few of the questions author Jeannette Campos suggests asking yourself to effectively create a learner-centered classroom: - As an instructor, am I encouraging interaction among my learners whenever possible? - Is my content formatted in the most engaging way? - Have I created opportunities for the learner to reflect on the learning process? - Only in a learner-centered classroom can you foster the four types of learning relationships: learner-to-instructor, learner-to-content, learner-to-learner, and learner-to-self. This TD at Work will explain: - the four relationships within a classroom, whether online or face-to-face - the qualities of healthy, high-performing classroom relationships - how different teaching methods (for example, podcasts, peer review, and asking questions) can strengthen learner-centered relationships - the four-part learning objectives to design learner-centered instruction.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :