39,45 €
+ 78 points
Livraison sous 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

The purpose of the paper is to reveal the influence of organizational identification (OI) on OCB directed toward organization (OCB-O) and OCB directed toward individuals (OCB-I), and explore the differences of the moderating effects of supervisors' ratings of leader-member exchange quality (LMX-L) and subordinates' ratings of LMX quality (LMX-S) in the process. Based on social exchange theory, this study took administrative staff of private small and medium enterprises in China as population. Paired samples design was used, and 437 valid paired-samples were collected finally. Data analyses were conducted by using structural equation modeling. OI indicated a positive influence on both OCB-O and OCB-I. LMX-L and LMX-S were not in one same direction and shred different moderating levels. LMX-L had no significant effects on the relationship between OI and OCB-O, nor did on the relationship between OI and OCB-I. While LMX-S strengthened both the positive relationship between OI and OCB-O, and the positive relationship between OI and OCB-I.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
18-02-19