Trapped In Time EBOOK

Sharon Forester
Ebook | Anglais
0,99 €
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

Two sisters, who spend most of their life in a library, gain the ability to travel to the past or the future when they find a book they've never seen before. Trapped In Time is a short story from the short story collection book "When Life Strikes Midnight." Check out the book so you can read the rest of my stories in that collection!

In more detail: Orphaned sisters Zylia and Alondra find solace in their local library, where their shared love for books whisks them away from the harsh realities of life. Within the hallowed walls, they form a deep bond with Jeb, the caretaker of this literary haven. However, their lives take an extraordinary turn when a mysterious book reveals its secret power to transport them through time. Flipping the blank pages back and forth, they embark on a thrilling journey across different eras, experiencing both wonder and peril. Yet, as they venture further, the sisters begin to long for the familiar embrace of the library and its caretaker—the place that feels like home to them.

About The Author

I spend most of my time reading, writing, or creating art. When I am not doing any of those things, I am listening to music or obsessively binge-watching animated shows and movies. I always have my head in the clouds, daydreaming of all sorts of ridiculously divine things that transport me away from the real world, and I love moving through life that way. I live happily somewhere on planet Earth.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
12-07-23
Format: