27,95 €
+ 55 points
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

Vintage Innovation redefines innovation not as "new and flashy" but as "better and different." It isn't a rejection of new approaches or cutting-edge technology so much as an embrace of the old and the new.It's the overlap of the "tried and true" and the "never tried." It's a mash-up of lo-fi tech and new tech. It's the idea of finding relevance by looking back and looking forward. It's a focus on timeless skills in new contexts. It's the idea that innovation happens when teachers take a both/and approach as they empower their students in the present to prepare them for an uncertain future.If you are a teacher, you are an innovator. You are the experimenter trying new strategies. You are the architect designing new learning opportunities. Apps change. Gadgets break. Technology grows obsolete. But one thing remains: teachers change the world. And one way to do this is through a vintage innovation approach. With vintage innovation, teachers ask: How do I innovate when I don't have the best technology? How can I use vintage tools, ideas, and approaches in new ways? How can I use constraints to spark creativity? How do I blend together the "tried and true" with the "never tried?"

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
28-12-19