13,45 €
+ 26 points
Livraison sous 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

Emerging from a long sleep, wielding a weapon of words; at last here comes the light.

Warrior Wisdom Sun: poems on battle, lessons and liberation is the first book from debut author Sarah Elliott. This collection was birthed towards the end of a global pandemic. For Sarah, writing poetry was a means to express and provide a voice to the unprocessed emotions bubbling beneath the surface. Indeed, in her own words:

"Words are my friend, my solace, my escape drawing me out from darkness."

Sarah has previously written reviews, case studies and advisory pieces for published national educational content. This is the first time she has shared her creative talents publicly. Her writing is for anyone, anywhere who experiences life challenges, attempts to draw meaning and value from them and seeks a brighter tomorrow. Sarah trusts her words will resonate, remind and reassure.

It's all so familiar isn't it? The battles we face. The lessons we learn. Trying earnestly to recapture the joy we vaguely remember.

This is the essence of this poetry collection. A journey through the hard times and challenges that teach us valuable life lessons - if we choose to listen. Lessons that help us to remember who we are. A journey that brings us back to our true self where we can shine, manifest peace and joy, live within and truly thrive.

This book is dyslexia friendly: Dyslexia friendly font, size 12 font, clear sections and spacing and printed on cream paper.

About the author
Having taught in education for over twenty-five years, Sarah currently works in an advisory capacity in her home city of Nottingham, England.

In later years, Sarah discovered the ancient art of acupuncture and is now a fully qualified practitioner. Helping others (both physically and mentally) led to the realisation that it was time to slow down and focus upon her own internal thoughts and emotional well-being. Having always fostered her creative side, through the lens of dance and musicality, Sarah - being an avid reader - has now taken her first foray into the art of the written word.

Acknowledging the personal healing power of her own writing journey inspired Sarah to share her work in the hope that her words may provide comfort, connection, acceptance, and strength in her readers.

Instagram: @writingforlight

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :