En raison de travaux planifiés, le Cloud Vivlio ne sera pas accessible le mardi 9 juillet entre 00h00 et 05h00. Les E-Books achetés pendant cette période seront activés par la suite.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous     
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous

Watch Out! I AM Dangerous!

Daily Inspirational Scriptures for a Dangerous Life!

Chase
Livre broché | Anglais
28,95 €
+ 57 points
Format
Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

WATCH OUT! I AM Dangerous! Inspirational Scriptures for a Dangerous Life! Is a daily, meditative book designed for a more positive lifestyle. You're bombarded with information that can make you feel helpless, worthless, and powerless. But when you make it a point to add this book to your daily reading, you'll find it "Empowering" to say the least. "WATCH OUT! I AM Dangerous! Inspirational Scriptures for a Dangerous Life!" will help you tap into your true divine essence; that spirit of God in you! Just as you may need coffee, and an energy shot, to boost you up when you're physically dragging, "WATCH OUT! I AM Dangerous! Inspirational Scriptures for a Dangerous Life!" will do the same for your spirit. This is a must have if you want to reach greater heights in your personal and professional life. It'll help increase your faith, confidence, and overall spirit. You'll overcome, not only your problems, but the world. Then you'll be able to, truly, proclaim: "Watch Out I AM Dangerous!"

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
08-02-16