•  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous     
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous

Why Don't My Grandchildren Go to Church?

And What Can I Do about It?

David J Lose
Livre broché | Anglais
17,95 €
+ 35 points
Livraison 1 à 2 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

For three centuries, Christians enjoyed the support of a culture that actively encouraged people to attend church. Now, secularism and pluralism challenge traditional narratives, and shifting priorities and overscheduling challenge traditional ways of living.

David J. Lose has spent decades speaking and writing about the tumultuous changes affecting our culture and our churches. Each time he speaks to a congregation, he hears the same question: "Why don't my children and grandchildren go to church?" The deeper question behind the question is this: "What did we do wrong?" But as it turns out, it's not that simple or that hopeless.

In this brilliant and heartening book, Lose walks readers through the shifting cultural tides impacting our churches and offers practical suggestions for recovering a vibrant church for all generations. We haven't failed to pass on the faith to the next generation, but we do need new ways of sharing our faith stories with the world. Lose offers a new way forward that will be inspiring to everyone who hopes for a thriving church for generations to come.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
05-06-24