GK Jurrens
Ebook | Anglais | Aubrey Greigh Mysteries
2,99 €
+ 2 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

Someone is murdering Windy City Productions movie stars a few summers from now. But a larger story launches from Denmark before carving its bloody path into the American Midwest.

Studio executives & politicians demand answers as the investigation flounders.

At first, Chicago Police Captain Lois Granger believes this is just another nasty serial homicide case complicated by the wild imagination of her pain-in-the-neck suspended Detective Chance McQuillan, a.k.a. McQ,  and celebrity Scottish author, a self-styled amateur sleuth, Sir Aubrey Greigh. But later, she'll risk all herself to unmask a horrifying secret, the first of many. 

Then, tough-as-nails police commissioner, Jack Roberts gets a call from Interpol. From that moment, everything changes. But not for the better.

Greigh recruits Chance McQuillan, on compulsory leave, to covertly investigate a series of murders as a civilian. Later, with an erstwhile mob boss and an alphabet soup of agencies, they labor to thwart a plot to incite treason, international mayhem & mass murder. The cost of failure? Unthinkable.

Brilliant Scottish mystery writer, Aubrey Greigh, finds his higher purpose by moonlighting as a civilian Interpol investigator to perform discreet services for friends in high places, to seek inspiration, and altruistically, to battle evil. 

Greigh's wife and six-year-old daughter were once murdered because he foiled a ruthless land developer's scheme to destroy his home of over a decade—the Hotel Literati in Chicago's Near Southwest Loop. After that, Greigh had imploded emotionally. But now, years later, he must protect his home again, regardless of his state of mind, by thwarting a cabal of international terrorists.

What readers are saying about "Dancing With Death:"

This is your best yet. Very exciting. I actually gasped when I learned that— (spoiler redacted!). - Julia S. You really nailed the suspense, especially by including red herrings and plot twists. I like being reacquainted with Greigh and McQ, and became fond of the new characters too. Thought I would like ___, but ... big plot twist there. I love Butler (Greigh's automated apartment security system and confidante), especially that you gave him Sean Connery's voice. And he could easily be set in present times. - Dawn S. The novel moved at a good pace, was intriguing and engaging. I truly enjoyed it. - Judy R. I like the concept, storyline and characters. An excellent read. Dialogue was also excellent as was pace, twists and turns. - Mark M. All the double agents, various international agencies, and crime bosses were easy to follow, and added depth to the story. Great job!! Thoroughly enjoyed the book/manuscript.  I hope this one reaches the "Best Seller" list. - Tom K. I have nothing but praise for your writing! - Dave K. Blown away by your choice of words and character descriptions as well as their interactions with one another. - Judy H.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
10-08-24