16,45 €
+ 32 points
Livraison sous 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

God loves the praises of people and loves it even more when we use our testimonies to glorify his name. When you first become a "new born-again" Christian, with my experience, I was so "on fire" to win souls for the Lord. Every person I met, I was excited to share the gospel using my own true testimonies. When a guest missionary prays for you and gives you a prophetic message and a specific scripture, how seriously do you receive it? For me, after this encounter that I experienced in 1990, I believe it has finally come to pass. The scripture he gave me was Isaiah 49:1-9 (The Work of the Lord's Servant). Since that time, I knew in my heart that my gift was winning souls by sharing my testimonies of how God used me all these years in a mighty way to glorify his name. In some parts of the scripture he shared, it says, "I have placed you here as a light for others...I have chosen you to take my promise of hope to others..." Another confirmation I received was in 2008 when a stranger stopped by my office with a bowl of uncooked rice and prophesied with a letter that said, "Time is short. You will minister to people everywhere even at the market. You don't need to hold a Bible-God is interested in your heart...rise up, anointed one, you are the one." In 1994, I had a vision during our prayer week that I was sharing my testimony to many people. I kept a journal of all of my encounters while witnessing to people so one day I could share their stories. In January 2017, the Lord impressed in my heart about writing a book. Ironically, on January 29, 2017, our pastor handed out to the congregation "My Life Plan" booklet asking us to write down our goals, our dreams, and visions. I immediately wrote down that someday, I'd write a book and share my testimony with others. I counted the grains of rice that were in the rice bowl that the lady gave me. The total rice grains were 2,303. To date, I have witnessed to 285 people giving their hearts to the Lord. If you minus that total from 2,303, the balance is 2018. This is the year of 2018, and I believe with all my heart that this prophecy has come to pass as I share this book with you. God's timing is always perfect. I hope this book will be an encouragement to you and your loved ones. Today is your appointed day from God to give your heart to him because God will make a way where there seems to be no way for you. Today, God's promise for me has been fulfilled after twenty-eight years ago when a prophecy was given to me by a godly missionary.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
06-03-19