John Bardsley
Ebook | Anglais | Spiritual Warfare
11,49 €
+ 11 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

Have you ever suspected that dark forces may be interfering in your life? I have too. Is spiritual warfare a topic we find in the Bible? Yes, it started in Eden and we can expect it if we are active for God. Such thoughts may be unusual in a Western worldview, but an animist would agree. Can humans have authority over spiritual forces? Yes, on the basis of the supremacy of God the Creator, and the victory at the cross of Christ. But if that is so, why do so few of us exercise the authority delegated to us? How can we prepare for victory? How can we know the enemy: the world, the flesh, and the devil? Discernment is essential. What defensive armour and offensive weapons are available to us? Intercession is the central core of spiritual war, and here are my experiences and those of thirty of my colleagues, as we are actively making disciples. We tell stories of how truth makes an impact after a power clash with darkness. We have discovered that demonization is real and deliverance is possible in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Those of us who have evicted demons share our experiences. Up for discussion: Can a Christian be demonized? Can a Christian repent for someone else? All these questions are tackled from an evangelical viewpoint, with every point checked against scripture. A list of definitions is added, and a list of scripture chapters used.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
31-10-19