Andrew Heath
Ebook | Anglais | Adventures in Prison
9,49 €
+ 9 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

Don't miss the exciting intense male/male series everyone is talking about. Read on to learn more… After weeks and months of forced labor and overly intense play in the most notorious prison in the country, 19-year-old inmate Tim is exhausted. After all, breaking rocks every day is no fun. In fact, there is only one thing that keeps him sane - his relationship with Joe, another attractive prisoner who adds life and light to Tim's existence. TTim, however, has a plan to see his beloved again, and he soon moves into action. He makes plans to spend as much time with Joe as possible. And for a while all is well, but then something happens that no one expects – and even that event will further complicate the dynamics between Tim and his partner. And plus, the power struggles between the sergeant and the warden will only grow more vicious. Now with a new cover! Check out the same great full length novel as before!

"Are you writing any more stories about corporal punishment? Yours are awesome!" "Love your books! Are any of your intense male impact play stories available as audio book?" "I enjoy reading your more intense male/male books. They are so easy to just move along with the wording and story. You almost feel like you're right there. Thanks" "I have read your latest intense male/male story and really enjoyed it! Looking forward to the next one!" "I really enjoyed both male/male impact play books. Much appreciated. Thank you!" "I loved the male/male books with all the ropes and knots! More please!" "I loved your male/male tie up novels! I'll read the next ones as soon as they come out!" "I enjoyed all your previous male/male books with all the ropes and knots. I look forward to your upcoming works as well." "I loved the sample of your work. Please write more exciting and romantic male prison books!" "The books were greatly appreciated. I'm submissive and some of your more extreme stories are exciting!"

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
21-07-24