Michael Levi
Ebook | Anglais | Interviews Gone Wild
2,99 €
+ 2 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

As I approached the towering skyscraper of the prestigious company in New Washington, my heart raced with nervous excitement. This internship opportunity was a game-changer, and I had to make a lasting impression. With my sleek attire and polished resume, I was ready to conquer the corporate world.

But little did I know that my encounter with the enigmatic Collins, a young man with a captivating aura, would turn my professional ambitions into a whirlwind of desire. His piercing gaze and charismatic demeanor ignited an insatiable flame within me, and I found myself lost in a world of erotic fantasies.

As the interview progressed, I was introduced to the formidable head of the department, a man who exuded dominance and raw masculinity. My body responded in ways I couldn't control, and I found myself inexplicably drawn to him.

The air thickened with tension as Collins and his superior sent me unmistakable signals. My heart raced as I wondered if they desired my body as much as I longed for theirs. Was this interview leading me down a path of unbridled passion and forbidden pleasure?

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
08-02-24