Marteeka Karland
Ebook | Anglais | Bones MC
4,99 €
+ 4 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

Cotton -- When I avenged my sister's murder, I didn't expect anything less than prison. I got it. In spades. I survived ten years of hell, but I never regretted taking the law into my own hands. Now the father of the man I killed is a judge, and the ten years I gave the state might not be enough. I'm on parole and everything is stacked against me. When the only place that will hire me happens to be a biker bar, staying out of trouble might be too much for me to manage. Then Chase steamrolls into my life and I know I have much more than my freedom to lose. This man has the power to tear out my heart.

Chase -- I've spent the better part of my life in the shadows. I can't seem to atone for the sins of my past. No matter what I do, those demons still haunt me. But the second I spot Cotton, everything changes. There's death in her eyes. She's killed, but she's not a killer. No matter what, no matter who comes after her, I will protect her till my last breath. Because she's my only salvation. She's my woman.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
29-09-22