Rebecca Clare Smith
Ebook | Anglais | Indigo Skies
3,49 €
+ 3 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

Book three of the Indigo Skies series...

---

One of the wheels was spinning somewhere in the noise. My voice wheezed, whispering into the line. "Maloney... Eonsen here… It's a compound. Dark road with no lights."

I could hear the vampire coming. My gaze bled across to Graeme. Maloney was our only hope now.

I checked the gun's ammo with my good hand.

"Nothing else around here. Please…" My windpipe felt like it was being crushed. My lungs wouldn't inflate properly. "Send help."

---

With little power comes great potential… & an agonizing death.

Business has been quiet since her last case, but an abduction in New York drags PI Violet Eonsen off to the states with the promise of a paid job. Accompanied by friend & mute, Simon, they soon realise that there's more than just one victim here.

There's been a spate of disappearances all over the city & the police aren't doing anything. Necromancer Violet is convinced that the victims are still alive, but who's kidnapping them & why?

When it becomes obvious that all the abductees are mutes or weak supernaturals, Violet's desperate to send Simon home to protect him. Except Simon won't leave. Finally finding a friend from the past, he's unwilling to let go of the only connection to his old life.

But is this old friend all that she seems? & will Simon become the next victim on the kidnapper's list?

Not if Violet can help it.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :