•  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous

Take Me Home EBOOK

Take Me Home, #1

Aurum Gray, Odie Lane
Ebook | Anglais | Take Me Home
2,99 €
+ 2 points

Description

They might live in the same southern county, but they're from completely different worlds.

Jasper Riley is a closed-off young man carrying a painful past and longing for the Sheriff of Misty Hollow. Rhett is buff, blond, and all-around the most decent man you could meet—and totally out of Jasper's league. No one would look at him the way he looks at the sheriff.

Recently divorced and yearning for something more, Rhett's world changes when he becomes aware of Jasper's admiration. On a hot summer night with a thunderstorm rolling through, it's like the two see each other clearly for the first time.

As Rhett and Jasper's paths intertwine, an undeniable connection sparks between them. Their journey is a dance of desire, vulnerability, and self-discover. Amidst tender moments and life-threatening thrills, they navigate the power of acceptance and the courage to love against all odds.

Take Me Home is a tale of resilient love and passion in a town where secrets are as common as thunderstorms. .Or as the coauthors say, "We're here for the smut and drama."

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
18-02-25