•  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous
  1. Accueil
  2. Livres
  3. Sciences humaines
  4. Religion & Spiritualité
  5. Christianisme
  6. Rituels & Pratique
  7. Truth In Marriage: A Couples Devotional: 30 Daily Conversations to Grow In Faith And Joy from I Do to Ever After

Truth In Marriage: A Couples Devotional: 30 Daily Conversations to Grow In Faith And Joy from I Do to Ever After EBOOK

Scott Silverii, Leah Silverii
Ebook | Anglais
7,49 €
+ 7 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

Feaured on YouVersion's Bible App

Leah and I are so proud of you for making this investment of time for your marriage. The power of someone else's testimony is that there is power in our shared experiences. Coupled with the eternal truths of God's Word, reading devotionals help lead you into an atmosphere for thoughtful meditation and spark transformation change.

Simply, daily devotionals are great conversation starters with your spouse, awesome sharing prompts about topics formerly off-limits for discussion and ultimately a fun time for both of you to read each day together.

Marriage was created by God. He never made anything to fail and when you walk in a covenant relationship the way God designed it, you have a 100% chance of enjoying an everlasting adventure with the one you love. We pray you enjoy these next 30 days in growing closer to each other and God.

Marriage Matters,

Dr. Scott & Leah

Sr. Pastors, Five Stones Church

Dallas, Texas, USA

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques